This book is prepared exclusively for the Final Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination requirement. It covers the questions & detailed answers strictly as per the new syllabus of ICAI.
The Present Publication is the 6th Edition & updated till 30th April 2022 for CA-Final | New Syllabus | Nov. 2022/May 2023 exams. This book is authored by CA (Dr.) K.M. Bansal & CA Anjali Agarwal, with the following noteworthy features:
- Strictly as per the New Syllabus of ICAI
- Coverage of this book includes:
All Past Exam Questions
- CA Final November 2020 (New Syllabus) – Suggested Answers
- CA Final January 2021 (New Syllabus) – Suggested Answers
- CA Final July 2021 (New Syllabus) – Suggested Answers
- CA Final December 2021 (New Syllabus) – Suggested Answers
- CA Final May 2022 (New Syllabus) – Suggested Answers
- Questions from RTPs and MTPs of ICAI
- [Arrangement of Question] Questions in each chapter are arranged ‘sub-topic’ wise with additional solved practice questions
- [Trend Analysis] Previous Exam Trend Analysis from May 2018 onwards
- [Marks Distribution] Chapter-wise marks distribution from May 2011 onwards
- [Comparison with Study Material] Chapter-wise comparison with ICAI Study Material
Contents of the book are as follows
- Financial Policy and Corporate Strategy
- Risk Management
- Security Analysis
- Security Valuation
- Portfolio Management
- Mutual Funds
- Derivatives Analysis and Valuation
- Foreign Exchange Exposure & Risk Management
- International Financial Management
- Interest Rate Risk Management
- Corporate Valuation
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Corporate Restructuring
- Start-up Finance
About the author
(Dr.) K.M. Bansal is an Associate Professor in the Department of Commerce, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar College, University of Delhi. He is a Gold Medalist from Shri Ram College of Commerce and University Rank Holder in M.Com. He has done M.Phil. (Accounting and Finance) from Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi. He has been a Guide for students of M.Phil. He is also a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Dr. Bansal is holding a vast professional teaching experience of more than two decades. He is also associated with ICAI and ICSI as a visiting faculty. He has been a speaker at various conferences, seminars and workshops organized by ICAI.
He keeps himself abreast of the latest changes in the field of accounting and law. He is very particular in adopting a uniform approach while analyzing the practical problems on a given topic.
On the occasion of the Diamond Jubilee year of NIRC of ICAI in 2011, Dr. Bansal has been felicitated with a certificate of appreciation to acknowledge and appreciate the valuable and incredible services provided by him.
On 24th February 2016, he was given the same certificate once again to appreciate and acknowledge his services as a Faculty Member during 2015-16. On the occasion of the Annual Prize Distribution Function of ICAI held on 20th February 2016, Dr. Bansal has been awarded for Commendable Contribution in Activities of the profession of NIRC of ICAI. Dr. Bansal has been felicitated with a certificate of appreciation to acknowledge and appreciate the valuable and incredible services provided by him.
Dr. Bansal has been a key speaker at Faculty Development Programmes organised by various colleges of the University of Delhi