Though this book is specifically designed to meet the requirement for the CA Curriculum, Students of other Professional Courses and University Graduation Courses in Commerce I Finance Accounting can also use this Book to assist in their preparation process. The Authors express their gratitude to The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for granting permission to use questions from previous examinations and Revision Test Papers (RTP). The Authors are thankful to the enthusiastic team of Professionals and Students, who have made significant contribution and valuable suggestions in bringing out this New Edition Book and its updates
The New Edition of Padhukas Ready Referencer on Accounting as applicable for New Syllabus CA Inter Group I comes to you with the following special features
- Updated as per Latest ICAI New Syllabus
- All significant Revision Test Papers Questions and Concept Questions
- Full Coverage of the New Syllabus prescribed for Inter Group I including all applicable Accounting Standards.
- All Concepts explained in an easily understandable and effective manner.
- Model formats given wherever necessary to enhance the understanding of a particular Concept.
- Question and Answer Formats as an aid for Exam Oriented Preparation.
- Step-by- Step Solutions for Practical Problems, with Formats, Tables and Charts for better clarity.
- Complete Working Notes for all computations and steps, to guide the student in learning
PART A Non Corporate Accounting Areas
- Accounting Basics Conceptual Framework
- Accounting for Investments (including Accounting Standard 13)
- Insurance Claims
- Accounting for Hire Purchase Transactions
- Departmental Accounts
- Branch Accounts
- Single Entry System Accounting from Incomplete Records
PART B Corporate Accounting Areas
- Accounting for Shares
- Accounting for Debentures
- Profits Prior to Incorporation
- Final Accounts of Companies
PART C -Accounting Standards
- AS Introduction and Applicability
- AS 1 Disclosure of Accounting Policies
- AS 2 Valuation of Inventories
- AS 3 Cash Flow Statements
- AS 10 Property, Plant and Equipments
- AS 11 The Effect of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rate
- AS 12 Accounting for Government Grants