Strategic financial Management Subject of the Chartered Accountancy Final Course New Syllabus requires a Student to conceptually thorough with various Principles and also operationally enabled to handle practical situations in various areas, as provided in the Syllabus. Hence, the need is to have good Theory Background, and leverage it with adequate Practice of Practical Illustrations, to as to be able to face the Professional Exams with confidence
The New and Revised Edition of this Book comes with the following Special Features
- Complete and Exhaustive Coverage of all Topics in the New Syllabus in a systematic and Cohesive manner for proper understanding of concepts and principles
- Chapter Overview for each Chapter to highlight the overall flow of the Chapter and aid in comprehensive reading re-organized into separate Chapters and Sub-Topics
- Theory Discussion presented in a Point-By-Point easily assailable fashion
- Around 700 Illustrations classified into sequential segments to provide overall conceptual clarity, with effective presentation as required for Main Exams
- Updated till the latest CA Main Exams and RTPs
- Inclusion of more Pictures, Diagrams and Charts, in various topics to provide better clarity on concepts and to maintain the interests of Students towards the subject
Highlights of this Book
- Complete Coverage of Full Exam Syllabus
- Use of Pictures Diagrams and Charts for Clarity
- Past 54 Exams and RTPs Covered.
- About 450 Concept Q&A, and detailed explanations
- Reasoning of Concepts for clarity
- About 700 Solved IIIustrations with Step-Wise Solutions for better understanding.
- Strategic Financial Management
- Capital Market & Related Services
- Security Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Mutual Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Dividend Policy & Share Valuation
- Bond Valuation
- Derivative Instruments A Conceptual Framework
- Swaps and Interest Rate Derivatives
- International Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Business Valuation, etc
- Sources of Finance Other Matters
About the Author:
G.Sekar is a Chartered Accountant in practice for the last 30 years. Founder and Faculty for Direct Taxation in Shree Guru Kripas Institute of Management, an Institution providing education for all level and all subjects of the Chartered Accountancy Course and has trained many finance professionals. Member-Central Council of ICAI-2013-16&2016-19 Chairman Direct Taxes Committee of ICAI 2014 Recently nominated as Member of Consultative Advisory Group (CAG) of the prestigious International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB) It is worthy to note that he is the First Indian to be part of the CAG. Great Motivator for Chartered Accountants in Practice and in Employment, and CA Students, through his effective and convincing communication style.
B. Saravana Prasath is a graduate in Commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He secured Fourth Rank in the Madras University in his Graduation Examinations. He did his Chartered Accountancy Articleship training under the tutorship of Shri G. Sekar FCA. He secured the First Rank in the Chartered Accountancy Final Examinations, securing 76% in the aggregate. He also secured the Third Rank in the Intermediate Examinations and Tenth Rank in the Foundation Examinations.His academic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Intermediate Auditing Paper.